Love for Autobiographies

Ever since I was a small child, I have had loved stories. Where in the initial days I loved folktales told by my grandmother and mother, with time, my interest moved to the real stories of great people. Autobiographies, as people call them.


Since then, I have read many books on people who have changed the world. Benjamin Franklin, Steve Jobs, Nelson Mandela, Adolf Hitler and many sports stars as well. But what I have loved the most are the books written by people themselves. What would be more interesting – someone telling you what good or bad happened in someone else’s life or someone telling you what drastic happened in their own life? To me, frankly speaking, the latter one is more appealing, so I buy autobiography every weekend.

Every Sunday, I wake up with a thrill to start a new autobiography and don’t put it down till I finish it. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, nothing matters when I have a refreshing book in my hands.

Like this Sunday, I was reading Seasons of Hope: Memoir of David Musila, an autobiography of a former Kenyan senator, David Musila. I could not keep it down until I was done with this over 400-page wonderful creation of words and emotions. A roller coaster ride of a Kenyan politician, it gripped me so hard that I didn’t bother to listen to mom till it was finished.

Such books always excite me. What more is life but your love for your love; and my love for such real-life story-telling books is immeasurable. Starting every Sunday with such a book and ordering another on Amazon or at times buy kindle ebook online gives me a lot of happiness.

If you love reading, I suggest you must read someone’s autobiography, someone you truly admire and it will surely change you as a person. As it is always a real story, it is captivating and teaches you many lessons from the walks of lives of these people who have actually done something great in their lives.

Want to change your life? Buy autobiography now! Or buy kindle ebook online.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Coffee Table Books to Gift this Diwali 2018

Coffee-table books: Today, Tomorrow, Forever

Find Jewels of Punjab online to stay Inspired!